Friday 21 June 2013

Nars - Laguna Bronzer

I have been thinking of buying this bronzer for a while, and have just been waiting for the perfect moment to splurge. There are already some great bronzer in my opinion that are much cheaper in price (Sleeks Contour Kit), so I never felt a need to buy it. Luckily my mind was made up for me as I received it as a present :)
The bronzer itself is almost completely matte, perfect for contouring and generously sized. For reference it is double the size of Nars blushes. It is the perfect bronzer for fair to medium skin because it does not have orange undertones unlike a lot bronzers which do not work if you do have fair skin. For someone with dry skin like me, it does not stick to dry areas, which is a plus and I always love applying it each day. Although I have not been using mine for that long, I know from other blogs and Youtube that it lasts for a really long time, even if you use it every day. I prefer to use this bronzer as either a contouring device (using my Real Techniques Contour Brush) or as a standard bronzer (using my Real Techniques powder brush) - see links below for both brushes reviews.
Nars packaging as always looks sleek when you buy it, but after a while when it gets put with other products gets covered in make up which is annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment